Wednesday, June 06, 2012

angry birds

Well, it all started with a game.
A game that my sister-in-law let my then-2yo play at his baby brother's christening which he wasn't coping too well with.

Then I found a tutorial online on how to make your own characters from this game.
So I made one...
... and then I made a beanie to go with it (once I mastered the art of crochet enough to finish something)...
 ... and it was such a hit that I started on another beanie...
... and then I made another softie...
... so you could say really that I'm feeding the addiction!  But he loves his toys and his beanie (which is also a crafty way to get one on his head, and it worked!!  one point to meee!!) and I just love seeing how he enjoys them.  Good old Angry Birds huh!!

Now that I've got those out of the way, I'm off to feed my other addiction.
My Eric Carle addiction.
www.sewpretty.co.nz with their beautiful supply of Eric Carle prints on cotton are not helping... and neither is my stash of appropriate coloured wool to crochet beanies!

1 comment:

Zaylah said...

Ahhh so neat! Can't wait to see the hungry caterpillar things when finished!