Thursday, June 04, 2015

slow your home

there are so many wonderful and free tools for people like me trying to slow down.

recently I discovered podcasts, and one that I am listening to often is a new one called 'slow your home'.  the woman who does this podcast is australian (with a very easy-to-listen-to aussie accent.. phew!) and bits of her story sound like bits of mine. 

she speaks about her own journey towards living a slower, simpler, more intentional life. she also interviews names from the minimalist/simplifying blogs and websites I have followed with interest. 

it's much lovelier to listen to this inspirational channel than the howling Wellington wind, or to my children getting grumpy while I try to cook dinner. 

my current favourite: rhythm, baby - this ties in so well with both my own life, and what I try to promote with new mothers at my work.

rhythm trumps routine.

No comments: