Friday, March 26, 2010

I've only been sitting on these for what, 2 months?





Balloon bottom rompers. They've been sitting in a beautiful pile for weeeeeks and weeks waiting for me to get them photographed and listed on Felt, and into a store. I didn't realise how many weeks it'd take me to 'recover' from Rowing Season 2009/10. But here they are now, and there are some boy ones in production too, but these will be appearing next summer. Along with some new cutesy girl designs. Yes I'm unstoppable/insatiable/addicted/all of the above. Our lovely friends from Top Shelf Media transformed our home for a couple of hours and we had loads of fun dressing the wee guy up and keeping him entertained. Legendary man behind the camera indeed.

Already a darling friend has whipped up one of the 12-18 month sets of reversible rompers (I LOVE reversible stuff!!) for her little one... how encouraging!

Naomi the Janome kept me so happy throughout, with some beautiful stitching around the appliques and handling my ever-increasing demands for ensuring things look just as good one way as they do the other. I think I'll buy her some new needles for a treat.

No comments: