Wednesday, January 05, 2011

PHB: Day 10 (15 December 2010)


Tired boy!

Back from an eventful shopping trip with Mum and Nanna on a dreary day (Summer kinda came and went in early December) the new kid is snuggled up in an olive green cotton kimono cardigan, knitted by my aunty who has also whipped up (and I really mean whipped up, she's a speed demon with a pair of needles!) some matching booties. Awww.

I found the pattern on Ravelry which is an online community of knitters and crocheters where patterns are shared for free or for sale, and you can track your progress on the projects you've chosen and share pictures as well. This was a free pattern that she said took her some figuring out, but I figured I'd never finish it in time so was very blessed that she takes requests.

No comments: