Tuesday, June 21, 2011

PHB Day 185

9 June - did I mention he's teething at the moment?  Makes for one grumpy baby.  The amber teething beads I bought from The Flower Garden website (in cognac, so we can tell his apart from his brother's dark cherry) haven't made much of a difference with the pain, but they have eliminated the nasty teething rash that was appearing so I'm keeping them on.
Anyways, Project Handmade Baby items today: cream merino footless leggings (made by me), handmade bibs (this one bought from Trade Me), and a knitted short-sleeve vest purchased from The Spot in Johnsonville - a lovely craft cooperative shop with all sorts of knitted, crocheted, sewn, handcrafted goodies for sale.  (They even have darling little doll clothes!).

He's also eating a homemade teething rusk - at a friend's request I'll do a post on how to make your own.  They're dead easy, cheaper than bought, and not quite as evil on the teeth if your toddler decides he wants one as well.

No comments: